Quit asking about my age , if not you are just stepping in a bomb mine..
In a desperate attempt to look young, i’ll do everything!
2) Act cute tee shirt and bag
3) Cutesy bed-sheet
4) Cutesy pose – opening my eyes widely with a pout
End result = FAIL!
Lines are still visible on my skin and skin lacks of ELASTICITY + RADIANCE!
Someone, please save me!!!!
TSS and Hada Labo heard my prayer and sent me their Lifting and Firming Lotion for review!
In case you are unaware, Habo Labo is inspired by traditional Japanese belief and it strictly adopts the philosophy of
‘ Perfect X Simple’ skincarewhich focus on ‘Ultimate perfection and ultimate simplicity’
Rest assured that there will be zero unnecessary additives, colorant, fragrance and Mineral oil which will harm the skin.
I’m currently using their AHA/BHA facial wash and i love it!!!
It’s my 2nd tub and i love the way it leaves my skin so soft and smooth.
Thank you Hada Labo for believing in using only essential and effective ingredients which delivers the best results.
Ok, I better not side track and focus on introducing their latest lifting and firming range..
Launched on May 20011, Hada Labo’s Lifting and Firming range contains three effective ingredients
Vitamin A Retinol
Super Hyaluronic Acid (SHA)
to provide you with young and QQ Skin.
(Photo of the 5 items credit to Hada Labo’s Facebook)
Hada Labo Retinol Lifting & Firming Lotion
(2x / day after cleansing your face, Pour it on your palms and pat into your skin)
– Even out skin texture with Retinol Vitamin A (Reduced fine lines and wrinkles).
– Contains collagen (improved skin elasticity, lift and firms skin).
– Super Hyaluronic Acid (Hydrates and locks in moisture).
Hada Labo Retinol Lifting + Firming Essence
($34.90 – 30g)
(2x / day after applying lotion. Pour it on your palms and pat into your skin).
– Powerful regenerating essence.
(Firms skin and protect skin from free radicals and penetrates deep to improve skin’s elasticity).
– Skin will be smoother, firmer and more lifted to reveal a youthful look.
Hada Labo Retinol Lifting + Firming Milk
($25.90 – 140ml)
(2x / day after applying lotion / Essence. Pour it on your palms and pat into your skin).
– Light velvety texture which smoothen and deeply nourishes the skin
– Skin pH balanced to intensely revitalized skin and leave skin firmer and fuller.
– Overtime, there will be reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
Hada Labo Retinol Lifting & Firming Cream
($28.90 – 50g)
(2x / day after applying lotion / Essence / Milk. Gently massage on your skin).
– Light and non-oily formula which hydrates the skin and restore skin’s nature barrier to prevent moisture loss.
-Reduces fine lines and wrinkles which reveals a smoother and firmer skin.
Hada Labo Retinol Lifting + Firming Mask
($23.90 – 20ml x 4 sheets)
– Pamper your skin with 10 – 15 minutes of facial relaxation
– Deeply nourish the skin to fix the skin intensely
– Instant energetic and renewal boost
♥♥♥♥ MY VERDICT♥♥♥♥
Its attractive red bottle which is spill-free and allows easy dispersal is screaming USE ME!
Initially, I was skeptical about using anti-aging products as it might be too rich for my acne prone skin.
Been using this toner for the past 3 days and so far there’s no outbreaks.
As you can see in the photo, this texture is a little on the sticky side and it leaves behind a sticky film. You need to wait a while for the sticky film to disappear before you can slap on your next skin care product.
As i takes a longer time to be absorbed into the skin, it might leave you a little uncomfortable. Therefore, i prefer to pour a few drops of the toner onto a cotton pad and slide it across my skin. In this way, the level of stickiness will be minimized. 🙂
No sign of peeling and make-up goes on smooth which means skin is moisturized!
Will rate this toner 7/10 (minus 3 for the sticky factor)
With Habo Labo Lifting & Firming Range, i don’t have to try so hard to stay youthful!
Restore the youthful bounciness with Hada Labo today.
It is available exclusively at Watsons at affordable prices (from $25.90 – $34.90).
You can also Redeem your Hada Labo lotion samples here