a new four-star destination hotel is opening in Singapore in the first quarter of 2012.Beautifully positioned at the gateway to Sentosa, nested in the lush atmosphere and excellent views of Mount Faber, Bay Hotel Singapore will entice travelers with tastes of urbane and adventure experiences.**Images are from Bay Hotel’s website and Facebook page.
A little background information about Bay Hotel Singapore
50 Telok Blangah Road
Tel: 6818 6666
Fax: 6818 6688
– Owned and managed by Bay Hotels and Resorts, a property development and management firm.
– Passion towards creating and innovating a standard in hotel operations and to deliver the best guest experience.
– Business model consisting of lean operation (reduced layers of hierarchy) to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
With modern, comfortable and well-appointed rooms, coupled together with quality
restaurants, facilities and excellent services; travelers who are away from home are in for a treat.
Exclusively for Facebook Fans of Bay Hotel Singapore, Bay Hotel Singapore is organizing an online treasure hunt competition + some questions about the hotel.
By participating, you can win a free night stay and there are six free nights’ stays up for grabs.
How to Participate:
1) ‘Like’ Bay Hotel Singapore’s facebook page.
2) There are 2 parts to this competition: Treasure hunt and Q&A session
Treasure hunt will follow a Christmas theme and you will have to find 10 Christmas icons amidst images of the hotel. (it can be found in the photo album of Bay Hotel’s FB page)
Items to find (in no particular order):
2. Christmas tree
3. Sitting reindeer
4. Christmas star
5. Candy cane
6. Christmas hat
8. Christmas ornament
10. Christmas wreath
After which, Evidences must to be sent by email to (email@example.com)
* Evidence must be in the form of
1) Naming the specific location the icons are in
2) Screenshots of where the icons are
In your email, you must also include the answers to these questions :
1) What is the name of Bay Hotel Singapore’s Pan-Indonesian restaurant?
2) What are the opening hours of Bay Hotel Singapore’s pool?
If you are able to fulfill all criteria, you will stand a chance to win the prize.
Each lucky winner will stand to win a one night stay in the Deluxe Queen Room (worth S$450++) for 2 persons, including breakfast, internet access and minibar, subjected to terms and conditions.
There will be 2 lucky winners per treasure hunt and from now till Feb, there will be a total of 3 treasure hunts
First treasure Hunt will commerce on 16th Dec 2011 (9am) and ends on 1st Jan 2012 (9pm) and winners will be announced in early Jan 2012
Good Luck! 🙂