Hello everyone, i’m going on a short vacation to Krabi so blogging will resume next weekend.. 🙂
My first beach holiday (Bintan is not counted) so i’m really excited!!!
Will be taking Tigerairways and ticket costs about $275 per pax and the only direct flight available. Since it will only be 1 hr 30 mins flight, i can do without comfy seat, inflight entertainment and food.. hehe!
As for the hotel, we have chosen Amari Vogue Krabi as we prefer a laid-back and luxurious environment.. In addition, the resort is located near / next to a private beach (Tub Kaek Beach) with rooms that have breathtaking ocean views.. Although it is secluded, it is still accessible to the islands available around Krabi..
(Photo credits to http://www.amari.com/vogue/photogallery.aspx?photoid=2)
Took their Amazing Summer package at THB 19,400 which includes:
(works out to $792 for 3 nights stay)
– 3 nights stay in Deluxe room including daily breakfast for 2 persons
– Roundtrip Transfers Krabi Airport
– THB 2,000 Baht Spa or Dinning Credit
– Guaranteed Late Check-out until 14:00 hrs.
– Welcome Drink
– Fruits & Flowers
– Free WiFi Internet Access
– Free use hotel kayak upon availability
If you prefer night life or will wish to stay in somewhere more accessible yet affordable (with restaurant and shops nearby), then hotels in Ao Nang will be a better choice..
See the picturesque sun-set from the private beach!!!
Will post more pictures when i’m back!
(Picture credits to https://www.facebook.com/#!/AmariVogue)
If you are following my updates in FB, you would have seen my new hair-do..
Was Yvonne’s hair model for her hair competition and i really love her hair creation! She’s from Sabun Cabane @ Tanglin Mall btw! 🙂
I had to bleach / pre-lighten my hair TWICE (my poor scalp) as my hair color was dark brown previously.. Somehow, first bleaching came out uneven so second bleaching was done to even the color..
Omg, yellow hair made my skin appeared to be extra yellowish.. haha!
After a few hours, the base color and different highlights were done and it was already 1am..
Gosh!! Luckily D came with bubble tea and subway sandwich, if not i’ll faint from hunger!
Before the photoshoot, i had to go to the salon to ‘set’ my hair..
1) Sculping lotion was applied and rollers were placed onto my hair…
2) Next, netting was wrapped over the rollers to secure it.
3) Next, steaming starts.. Yvonne told me that this method of setting hair is really old school but it is the most effective one..
4) After an hour plus, my hair became ‘curly fries’
5) Next, waves were created using a lot of hair clips, lots of pushing and hair spray (**CHOKES)
6) I have to walk out of the salon and travel to the studio in this state.. hahahaha!
7) After few hours of make-up + waiting + shooting in the cold studio, the end result as follows..
See! Many of you said that i looked naked but i was wearing something!
Cam-whored the moment when i reached home.. I really love the different colors in my hair but not the thick make-up..
Out of the 4 colors, i love PINK the most!! Although bleaching was done twice, my hair isn’t as dry as i thought it will be.
Here are the photos submitted!! I am really praying hard that Yvonne will get into the finals!!
(Both photos credit to Jingna and Yvonne)
That’s all for today!
Shall head home to pack my luggage now!